Are you a caregiver providing assistance to a loved one?
Are you searching for resources to help you through the caregiving journey?
Are you looking to advocate and increase awareness for caregiver needs and respite services in the state of Arkansas?
The 2021 Arkansas Lifespan Respite Summit is a virtual event for caregivers, services providers, respite advocates and other stakeholders within the caregiver community. Our goal is to provide resources, educational and informational materials, and community networking opportunities for caregivers and providers across the state.
Each day will center around different topics such as:
- Understanding what respite is
- Caregiver community rooms to meet and network with other caregivers in similar situations as you and talking with professionals within that community
- Medicare fraud and insurance assistance
- Emergency services
- Self-care techniques
- Creative and innovative ways to provide respite
- Finding resources
- Respite trainings
- Sustainability actions (future state efforts for caregivers and respite)
- And many more!
Tuesday, July 27th, 2021 | 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM (Caregiver Day)
Wednesday, July 28th, 2021 | 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM (Provider Day)
Thursday, July 29th, 2021 | 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Collaboration Day)
If you know a caregiver who may benefit this event, please pass along this information.