We are excited to return to the Immanuel Baptist Church in Little Rock Arkansas for this years Brain Injury Survivor Day.
The 2017 Brain Injury Conference will be held from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM on Friday, August 11th at the Benton Event Center in Benton, AR. The conference will focus on Management and Treatment Issues.
The Brain Injury Conference is sponsored by CHI St. Vincent*, Arkansas Trauma Rehabilitation Program, and NeuroRestorative Timber Ridge. The conference is appropriate for nurses, therapists, case managers, social workers, and other healthcare professionals.
Featured speakers include:
- Sara Tully, B.S., A.B.A., C.P.I., Coordinator of Behavioral Services, NeuroRestorative Timber Ridge
- Alan Weintraub, M.D., Medical Director, Brain Injury Program, Craig Hospital
- Lee Wilbur, M.D., F.A.A.E.M., Emergency Physician CHI St. Vincent
- Angela Rose, O.D., M.B.A., Rose Eye Clinic
- Gordon J. Horn, Ph.D., National Deputy Director of Clinical Outcomes, NeuroRestorative
*CHI St Vincent is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC COA).
Each year the Arkansas Trauma Rehabilitation Program works with Disability Rights Arkansas, Timber Ridge, and Baptist Hospital to plan a special day to honor survivors of Traumatic Brain Injuries. This year we met on March 28. The Immanuel Baptist Church in Little Rock was so kind to let us use their facility!
This year’s Survivor’s Day celebration was a big hit! We had great speakers and a GREAT group of friends and supporters to meet and great. Pet therapy was a big hit! We appreciate each one of you for coming out and making it such a great day!
Click on any picture to view them in larger format.