DIRECTIONS TO MEMPHIS AREA BRAIN INJURY SUPPORT GROUP MEETING
Reminder: FREE Parking is available in the Turner Tower Lot by reservation.
Call Traumatic Brain Injury Service at 901.545.8487 to reserve a parking space.
Turner Tower Building is located at 890 Madison Avenue. It is a large white building that sits back off Madison and is adjacent to the MedPlex.
The Turner Tower Lot is a gated parking area so as you enter the driveway you will need to depress the button to contact ROH Security. Give them your name and let them know you are here to attend the Memphis Area Brain Injury Support Group meeting so they can open the gate and let you in.
Directions from Turner Tower Parking Lot……
- Walk toward the main entrance to 890 Madison Avenue and to your LEFT
- Follow the sidewalk to your LEFT, through the courtyard.
Doors electronically lock at 6:00 p.m.
If you arrive after 6:00 p.m., call the Nurses’ Station at 901-545-8739.
- Enter the door to the glass hallway and turn to your RIGHT.
- Walk down the hallway to the elevators.
- Take the elevator to the 3rd
- REGIONAL ONE HEALTH REHABILITATION HOSPITAL is on the 3rd
- Turn RIGHT when you exit the elevator.
- The double doors will be locked. On the wall to your LEFT is an intercom.
- Depress the buzzer.
- A staff member will answer the intercom and “buzz” you in.
- Turn RIGHT at the first hallway………….walk straight ahead.
- You will pass the Nurses’ Station.
- The Dining Room is just ahead on your RIGHT.